To our dear sister, may Allah bless you and grant you peace. In this article, we’ll go over the appropriate Quranic Halal Method for performing the most effective Dua for angry husband. We guarantee that you won’t discover this Information in any other Article, so it’s in your best interest to read this article carefully and absorb its contents in full.
The seven deadly sins—have you heard of them? If so, you’re aware that rage is a deadly sin. Anger should come first since it is so harmful. You’ll die first, and then the other person will also. It’s crucial that you make efforts to control your rage. Anger and aggressiveness are generally considered more masculine.
Dua To Control Anger of Husband
Anger problems are more common in men. Typically, the wife is the one who suffers. Especially between a husband and wife, anger is the worst of all possible marital problems. If you’re a married woman dealing with an angry husband, your life must be a living hell right now. You have begun seeking for solutions to put things right.
You have every reason to feel encouraged because you are making progress. If you do the Islamic dua described in this piece, you will be able to fill your husband’s heart with unending love and happiness, erasing whatever resentment he may have had.
how to control husband anger in islam
- Sit in a quiet and peaceful place.
- Begin by saying “Bismillah” (In the name of Allah) to start with the name of Allah.
- Recite “A’udhu billahi min ash-shaytan ir-rajim” (I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed devil) three times to seek protection from negative influences.
- Recite the following dua:
“Ya Allah, Ya Halim, Ya Latif, help me control my anger. Guide my heart and mind to respond with patience and understanding in difficult situations. Grant me the strength to maintain calmness and tranquility. Ameen.”
- Repeat this dua three times.
- After completing the dua, say “Ameen” to affirm your supplication.
- Take a moment for reflection and sincerity in your request.
Encourage your husband to recite this dua sincerely whenever he feels anger rising within him. Additionally, open communication and understanding between you and your husband can contribute to resolving issues and managing anger more effectively.
Before you start the Dua, make sure you follow these guidelines
- Taking safety measures is preferable to making careless errors. If you follow these guidelines, you won’t make any blunders.
- Do not discuss this with anyone if you are attempting to do this dua or wazifa; doing so will make the results less noticeable owing to the presence of evil eyes.
- Before beginning this dua for angry husband, you should remind yourself to have an overwhelming amount of compassion for your husband because anyone who is angry and rage-filled is likely experiencing a great deal of grief. As a result, it is imperative that you continue to show compassion and love for him during this process.
- Women, please take note and refrain from performing this dua or wazifa while you are experiencing menstruation.
- When reciting the Dua for angry husband, avoid showing any sort of nudity (Awrah).
- Keep the faith, and don’t give up any hope that there is a higher power. “Do not become despondent, and do not lose hope.” 3:139 in the Quran
- Always keep a kind thought and prayer for your spouse in mind, and ask Allah to help you soothe the rage in his heart.
Dua For Angry Husband
- Find a quiet and calm place to sit.
- Begin with “Bismillah” (In the name of Allah) to commence with the name of Allah.
- Recite “A’udhu billahi min ash-shaytan ir-rajim” (I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed devil) three times for protection.
- Then, recite the following dua:
“Rabbi a’udhu bika min hamazati shayateen wa a’udhu bika rabbi an yahdurun.”
Translation: “My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the whispers of the devils, and I seek refuge in You, my Lord, that they do not come near me.”
- Repeat this dua three times.
- Conclude by saying “Ameen” with sincerity.
- Take a moment for reflection and heartfelt intention.
Dua To Remove Anger from Husband
“رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا”
Transliteration: “Rabbana hab lana min azwajina wathurriyyatina qurrata a’yunin waj’alna lilmuttaqeena imama.”
Translation: “Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.”
Instructions on how to recite this dua For Husband Anger in detail
- Perform your Wudu ritual before the Fajar or Isha prayer.
- Say “Laa Ilaaha Illallah” 35 times and recite the Durood Shareef 15 times.
- Pick up a Tasbih and recite the Niyyah down below.
- Once you’ve finished, pick any five chapters from Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow) to read.
- Finally, recite the Duas to remove anger from husband (included above) 115 times each.
- When you’re finished with your prayer, say “Amen” twice and “Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmathullah” once.
Perform this Ritual and Dua on a consistent basis for the next 15 days. If you want fast and effective results in a short amount of time, you can get in touch with our Molvi Ji on Whatsapp. If you want to see positive consequences from your husband in the near future, InshaAllah, you will.
Wazifa For Angry Husband to Calm Him Down
- You should start by giving oneself a thorough cleaning with the wuzu method, as this will eliminate any external impurities you have.
- After that, you should glorify Allah by reciting the wonderful names of Allah, and you should also send Salawat, which means “peace and blessings upon the prophet.”
- Keep your face turned in the direction of the Qibla while you take water from the Zamzam well.
- After performing any salah, say the dua “Wallazeena yajtaniboona kabaaa’iral ismi wal fawaahisha wa izaa maa ghadiboo hum yaghfiroon” for a total of 31 times while maintaining a good purpose and entire faith in the All-Mighty.
- Now, grab some three cardamom, blow on it, and present it to your husband in a dish with some sweets.
Dua To Remove Husband’s Anger
Every woman always desires to see the best side of her husband. She never wants to fall prey to her husband’s anger and bear his abuses and scolds. However, some husbands do have short temper and may get angry on small things. If your husband is also of that kind and little things make him angry, then dua to remove husband’s anger will give him the power to control his anger. He will gradually learn to dilute his anger and become a normal and patient man.
If your husband has anger issues and he always shouts at you in his anger and takes out all his frustration on you, then dua to remove husband’s anger will be of great help to you. It will bring peace, patience, and love in his heart and he will never get so much angry.
The dua has the power to bring sabr and calmness in your husband’s heart. It will create piousness and sublimity in him. The dua for angry husband will give him the peace of mind and relaxation he needs. It will keep his short temper and anger always in control.
Dua For Bad Tempered Husband
If your husband is extremely aggressive and nothing and no one has ever been able to make him bring his anger level down, then dua for bad-tempered husband will do it for you. Make dua to Allah Talah to make your husband’s mind and heart normal and never make it uneasy. Remember anger is a satanic act and no human being has ever benefitted from it.
Dua to remove husbands anger is given below:
“Yana Rukuni Bardaw Wa Salaman Ala Ibrahim”
Recite this ayat 7 times and blow it on your husband while he is asleep. Keep doing this till the time you notice any change in his anger.
However, if within 21 days, there is no change, then you should speak to our molvi Ji. about it. He will give you customized help in this regard then.
Other Articles that May Be Useful –
Amliyat Dua is an online website that provides Islamic amliyat and dua prayers for different problems in life. It provides the solution for marriage issues by providing wazifa, dua, amal, and Tarika. If you are facing any issues in your life and want to overcome it with the help of astrology. You are in the right place. Contact or meet our Molvi Ji who is an expert in providing solutions to such issues.