Marriage is a very dicey road and you have to move together very carefully to accomplish the goals of eternity. But, sometimes husband and wife fail to live up to the expectations of one another and end up with separation. However, divorce is a big step and it needs to be well-thought of before proceeding. One should first try to resolve the issues to avoid divorce. So, if you want to give you relationship one more chance, we can help you. If you don’t know whether it is the right thing to do or not, practice istikhara for marriage problems in Islam.
Istikhara For Marriage Separation in Islam
The istikhara signs for divorce will help you get the right decision and show you whether you should leave your partner or not. Istikhara for marriage separation in Islam is the idea to get guidance of Allah Subhanawa’ Tala in matters of marriage and separation.
If you are finding it difficult to take a decision whether to continue with your spouse or not, then seek help from Allah Talah with the help of istikhara for marriage separation in Islam. However, if you are not aware of the process, then you can get help from our Molvi Sahab. in this regard.
Istikhara for Divorce
If your relationship has come on the verge of divorce, but you are still unsure that leaving your husband is the right thing to do or not, then istikhara for separation or divorce will help you out. All those fights and misunderstandings suggest that you can end your relationship. Practice istikhara for separation or divorce to find out what is right for you.
If the istikhara signs for divorce states that things will be fine in the coming time, then you should wait and live with your spouse. The istikhara for divorce will help a person in finding out the future of their married life.
Istikhara For Marriage Problems
Our molvi sahab has immense knowledge about istikhara for separation or divorce. He will happily provide all the answers to your marriage problems. Feel free to discuss your matter with him. You can take his help through istikhara online for marriage problems.
Once you get the istikhara done by the hands of professionals, you will get accurate results. Make sure you give the right name and date of birth to Molvi sb. There are a lot of site offering istikhara online for marriage problems. It is very important to come to us as we offer legit and 100% accurate results.
Procedure for istikhara for separation or divorce is given below:
- The istikhara for divorce has to be performed before going to sleep.
- After taharat and wazu, recite two rakat nafil namaz.
- Then practice the istikhara for marriage separation.
- Then without saying anything to anyone go to bed.
- During your sleep, you will get a hint in your dreams about your separation.
You can find out the real meaning of your dream by consulting our Molvi sahab. Make sure you speak to him to find out the real meaning of the signal that you have got. Once you know what Allah talah wants you to do through istikhara signs for divorce, you can easily move through it.
Salatul Istikhara Dua For Divorce
Istikhara dua is the best way to seek guidance from Allah Talah to help you choose the correct path. You can perform istikhara dua to know the absolute verdict of the Almighty. Some people take hasty decision of divorce without thinking about the consequences but remember divorce should not be done in a hurry.
Perform salatul istikhara dua to know what Allah Talah considers the best for you. It will guide you whether you should provide a second chance to your spouse or end the relationship immediately.
Salatul istikhara dua for divorce is simple to perform. All you need to do is practice it with great sincerity and devotion. Make sure you have complete faith in Allah SubhanaWa’ Tala and istikhara you are performing. Indeed, Allah Talah will show you the right path.
If you are looking forward to find how to do salatul istikhara for divorce, then you can consult our Molvi Sahab. for the same. He will guide you with the correct procedure and help you attain accurate results of your istikhara.
Istikhara Dua For Divorce
- It is very important to know how to do salatul istikhara for divorce in the right way to get correct results. If you don’t perform it as directed, you will never get right results. The relationship of husband and wife is very fragile and hence only the right decision can take you the apt destination. If you have really given up on your relationship, then also practice the salatul istikhara to know. You never know when Allah would take up all your miseries and bless your relationship with love, care and affection.
- Recite this salatul istikhara mentioned below after practicing two rakat nafil namaz after the namaz of Isha.
“Fa IzaBalag Na Aja La Hunna Fa Am SikuHunna Bi’ Marufin A Fari Ku Hunna Bi Ma’rufinWa Ash Hidu Za WaAdlimMinkumWaAkimushShaha Data LillahiDhalikum Yu AzuBihi Man Kana Yu’minuBilLaahi Wal YaumilAakhiriWa Man YattakilLaahaYajAlalLahuMakhrajan”.
- Recite Durood Shareef 7 times in the beginning and 7 times in the end.
- Pray to Allah Talah to give you hint and Insha Allah, the very night you will have the clue in front of you. In case you don’t see anything the first night, practice it the next night.
Istikhara To End Marriage
If you’re considering divorce and want to perform istikhara, here’s how you can do it:
- Perform Wudu (ablution): Before making istikhara, ensure you are in a state of ritual purity by performing wudu.
- Offer Two Rak’ahs (Units of Prayer): After performing wudu, offer two rak’ahs of voluntary prayer. You can pray any two rak’ahs of your choice, as long as they are not the obligatory prayers (Fard). These two rak’ahs are meant to seek Allah’s guidance.
- Recite Istikhara Dua: After completing the two rak’ahs, recite the Istikhara dua. You can use the following words or something similar in your own language:
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنِّي اسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمِكَ وَاَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ وَاسْاَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيْمِۭۙ ۚ فَاِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلَاۤ اَقْدِرُ وَتَعْلَمُ وَلَاۤ اَعْلَمُ وَاَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوْبِۭۚ ۚ اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ اَنَّ هٰذَا الْاَمْرَ خَيْرٌ لِّيْ فِيْ دِيْنِيْ وَمَعَاشِيْ وَعَاقِبَةِ اَمْرِيْ اَوْ قَالَ عَاجِلِ اَمْرِيْ وَاٰجِلِهٖۤ اَوْ قَالَ اٰجِلِ اَمْرِيْ وَعَاجِلِهٖۤ فَقُدْرَهٗ عَلَيَّ وَيَسِّرْهٗ لِيْ ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِيْ فِيْهٖۤ ۚ وَاِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ اَنَّ هٰذَا الْاَمْرَ شَرٌّ لِّيْ فِيْ دِيْنِيْ وَمَعَاشِيْ وَعَاقِبَةِ اَمْرِيْ اَوْ قَالَ فِيْ عٰجِلِ اَمْرِيْ وَاٰجِلِهٖۤ اَوْ قَالَ اٰجِلِ اَمْرِيْ وَعَاجِلِهٖۤ فَصَرِّفْهٗ عَنِّيْ وَاصْرِفْنِيْ عَنْهٗ ۚ وَاقْدِرْ لِيَ الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ ارْضِنِيْ بِهٖ
- Repeat if Necessary: You can perform this dua for istikhara for multiple days if needed. It’s important to sincerely seek guidance from Allah and to be patient for His response.
- Pay Attention to Signs: After performing istikhara, you may notice certain feelings, thoughts, dreams, or events that might guide you toward a decision. However, istikhara is not necessarily a direct answer but a means of seeking Allah’s guidance.
Remember that istikhara is a personal supplication and not a magical solution. It’s always recommended to consult with trusted religious scholars or knowledgeable individuals in your community, as well as seeking professional counseling or advice when making important decisions like divorce. You can consult with our Molvi Peer Muhammad Qadri Ji to get Istikhara For divorce.
5 Istikhara Signs For Divorce
Istikhara is a form of seeking guidance from Allah (God) in making important decisions, including decisions about divorce. However, it’s important to note that Istikhara does not necessarily manifest in specific signs or dreams. Here are some general considerations to keep in mind when seeking guidance through Istikhara for divorce:
- Clarity of Mind and Heart: After performing Istikhara for divorce, you may experience a sense of clarity or peace in your mind and heart regarding the decision of divorce.
- Feeling Content with the Decision: You might find yourself feeling content or at ease with the idea of divorce. This could manifest as a sense of relief or the feeling that you’re moving in the right direction.
- Doors Opening or Closing: Sometimes, after Istikhara for divorce, you might notice that certain doors start opening or closing in your life. This could be in the form of new opportunities appearing or obstacles being removed.
- Confirmation from Trusted Individuals: You might receive advice or feedback from trusted friends, family members, or religious scholars that aligns with your inclination after performing Istikhara for divorce.
- Dreams or Inner Feelings: Although Istikhara signs are not limited to dreams, some individuals might have meaningful dreams or intuitive feelings that provide guidance or insight after performing Istikhara.
Other Articles that May Be Useful –
Frequently Asked Questions
What Should I Look for in the Signs or Feelings After Istikhara?
After performing istikhara for marriage problems, you may observe certain signs, dreams, or feelings that could guide your decision. It’s essential to keep in mind that these signs are not always literal or immediate; they might be subtle or gradual. The signs could be a sense of inner peace, clarity, or a feeling that the decision is right.
How Do I Perform Istikhara for Divorce?
Performing istikhara involves a series of steps and sincere intentions. You can start by offering two units of voluntary prayers (Salat-ul-Istikhara) and then reciting the specific istikhara dua (supplication) for seeking guidance in your decision regarding divorce.
After reciting the dua, you should express your intention and seek Allah’s guidance sincerely and with an open heart. It’s important to be patient and observant of any signs, dreams, or feelings that may come to you over the next few days.