Surah To Protect From Jinn – Amal To Remove Jinn From Body and House
How To Get Rid of Jinn In Islam
Jinns are equally a being of Allah Subhana Wa’ Tala as we humans. They have been in this world long before us and they will be with us till the Day of Judgment. However, sometimes these jinns make their appearances felt to humans which scares them. Sometimes they try to invade human homes and stay with beings. If you are terrorized by the presence of jinns and you wish to protect yourself and your family from them, then you should practice surah to protect from jinn. The surah will not let them hurt you in anyway.
It will suppress their activities and eventually they will leave you and go. If your home has presence of jinnat and you don’t know how to get rid of jinn, then you should seek help of a professional astrologer. Indeed, jinnat are very powerful and it is not in the hands of a common man to deal with them. Once you speak to a professional about it, they will guide you the right way of how to get rid of jinn and Insha Allah, with their help, you will be able to make your home free from the presence of jinnat.
Amal To Remove Jinn from Body and House
If you have jinnat at your workplace and they are hindering your work or they are not letting your daughter to get married, then it is very important to seek protection for her. When you practice amal to remove jinn from body and house, they will get go away from your place and never return. The amal is very powerful and should be practiced with great sincerity to avoid any mistake. If you make a single mistake, the jinnat will overpower you and may hurt you. Hence, you should take help of our molvi sb. and find out the right amal to remove jinn from body and house.
Surah To Protect from Jinn
Don’t worry. Jinnat has no power to hurt or harm anyone unless Allah wills. So, when you pray surah to protect from jinn, Allah Talah will keep you secure from their troubles. If you are scared to live with jinnat at the same place, then you can shift somewhere else, till the time they get away from your house. The amal to remove jinn from body and house will take time but it will definitely help.
Some of the surah to protect from jinn are given below:
- Take a bath and make fresh ablution.
- Sit in a lonely room at a clean place.
- Recite Surah Al-Fatiha 7 times, Surah Al Falaq 7 times.
- Recite Surah Al-Baqarah (ayat 1-5, 163-164, 285-286)
- Recite Surah Al Imran (ayat 18-19)
- Recite Surah Yunus (ayat 81-82)
- Recite Surah Al-jinn
- Recite Surah Al-Ikhlas 7 times.
- Recite Surah Al-Muminoon (ayat 115-119)
- Recite Surah Al Hashr 7 times
- Recite Surah An-Naas 7 times
- Recite Surah Ar-Rahman once
- Recite Surah Ahqaf (ayat 28-33)
- Pray to Allah Talah to protect you and your family from jinn
- Blow it on a glass of water. Make everyone in your house drink the water. Also sprinkle the water in the four corners of your house.
- Insha Allah, very soon you will be free.