Jinns are equally a being of Allah Subhana Wa’ Tala as we humans. They have been in this world long before us and they will be with us till the Day of Judgment. However, sometimes these jinns make their appearances felt to humans which scares them. Sometimes they try to invade human homes and stay with beings. If you are terrorized by the presence of jinns and you wish to protect yourself and your family from them, then you should practice surah to protect from jinn. The surah will not let them hurt you in anyway.
How To Get Rid Of Jinn
It will suppress their activities and eventually they will leave you and go. If your home has presence of jinnat and you don’t know how to get rid of jinn, then you should seek help of a professional Islamic astrologer. Indeed, jinnat are very powerful and it is not in the hands of a common man to deal with them.
Once you speak to a professional about it, they will guide you the right way of how to get rid of jinn and Insha Allah, with their help, you will be able to make your home free from the presence of jinnat.
Amal To Remove Jinn From Body And House
If you have jinnat at your workplace and they are hindering your work or they are not letting your daughter to get married, then it is very important to seek protection for her. When you practice amal to remove jinn from body and house, they will get go away from your place and never return. The amal is very powerful and should be practiced with great sincerity to avoid any mistake. If you make a single mistake, the jinnat will overpower you and may hurt you. Hence, you should take help of our molvi sb. and find out the right amal to remove jinn from body and house.
Surah To Protect From Jinn
Don’t worry. Jinnat has no power to hurt or harm anyone unless Allah wills. So, when you pray surah to protect from jinn, Allah Talah will keep you secure from their troubles. If you are fearful of living with jinnat in the same place, you can move somewhere else until they leave your house. The amal to remove jinn from body and house will take time but it will definitely help.
Some of the surah to protect from jinn are given below:
- Take a bath and make fresh ablution.
- Sit in a lonely room at a clean place.
- Recite Surah Al-Fatiha 7 times, Surah Al Falaq 7 times.
- Recite Surah Al-Baqarah (ayat 1-5, 163-164, 285-286)
- Recite Surah Al Imran (ayat 18-19)
- Recite Surah Yunus (ayat 81-82)
- Recite Surah Al-jinn
- Recite Surah Al-Ikhlas 7 times.
- Recite Surah Al-Muminoon (ayat 115-119)
- Recite Surah Al Hashr 7 times
- Recite Surah An-Naas 7 times
- Recite Surah Ar-Rahman once
- Recite Surah Ahqaf (ayat 28-33)
- Pray to Allah Talah to protect you and your family from jinn
- Blow it on a glass of water. Make everyone in your house drink the water. Also sprinkle the water in the four corners of your house.
- Insha Allah, very soon you will be free.
Dua To Remove Jinn From Body
- Perform Wudu: Start by performing ablution to ensure ritual purity.
- Choose a Quiet Place: Find a calm, clean place with minimal distractions.
- Recite Bismillah: Begin with “Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem” (In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful) three times.
- Recite Ayat-ul-Kursi: Recite Ayat-ul-Kursi (Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:255) seven times for protection.
- Recite Specific Dua: Recite the dua: “A’udhu billahi min ash-shaytan ir-rajim” (I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed devil) seven times.
- Make Your Personal Dua: Ask Allah to eliminate the jinn from your body with your own words and intents.
- Blow Gently: After reciting the dua, blow gently over your body.
- Maintain Faith: Have faith in Allah’s power and trust that He can protect you from harm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Professional Help Necessary for Jinn Removal?
Consult a religious scholar or Islamic healer if you or someone you know is experiencing jinn possession symptoms. They can evaluate the problem, offer advice, and conduct Ruqyah to seek Islamic protection and healing. Such issues require faith, caution, and able advice.
Can Surahs Offer Protection from Jinn?
Yes, certain Surahs (chapters from the Quran) are believed to offer protection from jinn and negative spiritual influences. Surah Al-Falaq and Surah An-Nas, in particular, are often recited for their protective qualities.
Muslims believe that the Quranic verses contain divine blessings and the power to ward off evil forces, including jinn.
Reciting these Surahs with sincerity and understanding of their meanings is a common practice for seeking refuge in Allah from harm and seeking protection for oneself and loved ones against malevolent entities.
How Often Should I Recite Protective Surahs for Jinn Prevention?
The frequency of reciting protective Surahs, such as Surah Al-Falaq and Surah An-Nas, for jinn prevention can vary based on personal preference and perceived need. Many recite them daily as part of their morning and evening adhkar for general protection.
Some recite them after each of their daily prayers (Salat). During moments of vulnerability or fear, increased recitation is advisable. Ultimately, it’s about personal comfort and belief in the Surahs’ protective qualities.
Amliyat Dua is an online website that provides Islamic amliyat and dua prayers for different problems in life. It provides the solution for marriage issues by providing wazifa, dua, amal, and Tarika. If you are facing any issues in your life and want to overcome it with the help of astrology. You are in the right place. Contact or meet our Molvi Ji who is an expert in providing solutions to such issues.