If you love your partner but you are unable to convince and relax that he/ she is the best choice for you and that your life will be perfect with him/ her, then it is advisable to leave it in the hands of Allah (Subhanawa’ Tala). Can I do istikhara for my boyfriend is a question often asked from our Islamic scholar.
Istikhara will help you know the reality of your relationship. It will help you know whether your chosen boy or girl is compatible with you or not. Yes, when you perform istikhara, Allah Talah guides your way and brings forward what’s best for you in the form of a dream.
If you want to be with your girlfriend and you want to tell about her to your parents, but you want to make sure that everything will be fine afterward, then love istikhara about my girlfriend is just the right solution for it. All you need to do is perform the love istikhara about my girlfriend following our Maulvi Ji’s suggestions. Insha Allah, you will get all answers and all your doubts will disappear. However, the istikhara isn’t simple and should be performed with utter clarity in heart and mind.
Can You Do Istikhara For A Relationship?
If you have a boyfriend and you want to be 100% sure about him and know that he is just the one for you, then istikhara about my boyfriend will be the correct option for you. The istikhara will bring forward the true nature of your boyfriend and you will be able to know whether he is the right match for you or not. The istikhara about my boyfriend will help you get sure about your relationship with him. You can get the istikhara about my boyfriend from our Molvi sb. Ask him the right procedure to perform and he will help you.
Often people perform istikhara to find out whether the boy or girl they like is written in their destiny or not. You can know about it by performing can I make istikhara to get my girlfriend. If you are unsure about the results, then our molvi sb. will perform it for you. Do not lose hope. If the answer comes in yes, then you should do all efforts to win your love, but if the answer is no, then you should resist.
Can I Do Istikhara For My Boyfriend?
Performing istikhara for guidance in matters related to your boyfriend can be a personal and sincere practice. Here are simple steps to perform istikhara:
- Pure Intentions: Approach istikhara with a sincere and pure heart, seeking guidance from Allah for your relationship with your boyfriend.
- Make Wudu (Ablution): Before beginning, ensure you are in a state of ritual purity by performing wudu.
- Pray Two Rakahs: Perform two units of prayer, like any other regular prayer, with the intention of istikhara. In the first rak’ah, after Surah Al-Fatihah, recite Surah Al-Kafirun. In the second rak’ah, after Al-Fatihah, recite Surah Al-Ikhlas.
- Supplicate for Guidance: After completing the two rakahs, sincerely ask Allah for guidance regarding your relationship with your boyfriend. Use your own words to seek clarity and the best outcome.
- Recite Istikhara Dua: While there is no fixed dua for istikhara, you can ask Allah for guidance in your own words, expressing your need for clarity and seeking His wisdom.
- Trust Allah’s Decree: Trust that Allah knows what is best for you. Be patient and open to the signs or feelings that may guide you in the right direction.
Remember, istikhara is a personal supplication seeking Allah’s guidance. It may not provide immediate answers, but it opens your heart and mind to the best possible outcome. Always approach such matters with sincerity and trust in Allah’s wisdom.
Can I Make Istikhara To Get My Girlfriend?
The procedure for love istikhara about my girlfriend or boyfriend is:
- Pray two rakat Nafl prayer. Recite Surah Al- Kafiroon in the first Rakat and Surah Al-Ikhlas in the second Rakat.
- Now, recite the istikhara dua with purity in heart.
- Recite Surah Fatiha after namaz and before going to sleep at night, recite “ YaHameeduTahmattaBilHamde Wal Hamdu Fi” once.
- Then pray to Allah Talah to guide you and give indications to you about your relationship.
Insha Allah, very soon you will get clarity about your confusion. Whatever is better for you, Allah Talah will destine that for you and satisfy you. Try it now and if you don’t get success, then consult our molvi Sahab immediately.
Frequently Asked Question
is it compulsory to sleep after istikhara?
No, it is not compulsory or required to sleep immediately after performing Istikhara. The misconception that one must sleep right after Istikhara is not based on authentic Islamic teachings. The key aspect of Istikhara is to sincerely seek guidance from Allah when facing a decision.
what are the rules of istikhara?
Here are five basic rules to keep in mind when performing Istikhara:
- Begin with a sincere and clear intention in your heart.
- Perform the ritual ablution (wudu) before starting Istikhara to ensure physical and spiritual cleanliness.
- While Istikhara can be performed at any time, it is preferable to do it during the night, especially after the Isha prayer.
- Begin with reciting Surah Al-Fatiha (Chapter 1) and Surah Al-Ikhlas (Chapter 112) after completing the obligatory prayers.
- After the initial recitations, perform two Rak’ahs (units of prayer) and then recite the Istikhara dua.
Remember that Istikhara is a means of seeking guidance from Allah, and the answer may come through various channels.
Amliyat Dua is an online website that provides Islamic amliyat and dua prayers for different problems in life. It provides the solution for marriage issues by providing wazifa, dua, amal, and Tarika. If you are facing any issues in your life and want to overcome it with the help of astrology. You are in the right place. Contact or meet our Molvi Ji who is an expert in providing solutions to such issues.