Every marriage passes through a tough phase sometimes where the situation worsens and reaches the point of divorce. If you and your spouse are facing similar situation then you should recite dua to save marriage from divorce. If your partner is determined to divorce you but you don’t want him to give you a divorce, then dua to save marriage from divorce will ease your situation.
Often satan tries to influence your marriage by breaking it. It may create disturbance in your relation and influence the minds of the partners to doubt on one another.
Hence you should recite dua to strengthen marriage to make your bond strong with your partner so that no satanic act could ever create a rift and make you part with your spouse.
What Does the Quran Say About Divorce?
Here are five key points from the Quran regarding divorce:
- Permissibility of Divorce: Divorce is allowed in Islam but should be approached with caution and respect for the rights of both parties.
- Observance of Waiting Period (Iddah): The Quran emphasizes the importance of observing the waiting period (iddah) after divorce and treating divorced women with kindness during this time.
- Encouragement of Reconciliation: During the waiting time, the husband and wife endure pressure to get back together.
- Rights of Divorced Women: Divorced women should not hide any pregnancy, and their husbands have the right to take them back during the waiting period if reconciliation is desired.
- Treat Divorce with Seriousness: The Quran underscores the seriousness of divorce, urging couples to consider the well-being of all parties involved and follow proper procedures.
Dua To Strengthen Marriage
It is important to discuss the steps of dua to strengthen marriage from our Molvi Sab and then practice it with complete determination to get fruitful results. The dua to save marriage from divorce will make both the partners think alike and never let any differences creep in.
It will unify you and end your conflict. But practice the dua according to instructions or you won’t see results. Also try to understand your spouse and clear up any questions they have about you.
Has Biyal Laaho La Ilaha Illa Huwa Alaihi Tawak Kaltu Wa Huwa Rabbul Arshil Azeem
- Recite this Powerful dua to stop divorce in Islam 111 times after the obligatory prayer of the evening.
- Weep and pray to Allah Subhana Wa’ Tala to make your husband give up the thought of divorce and to live happily with you.
Insha Allah, your husband will stop considering divorce and live happily with you in 21 days.
Follow Some Islamic Advice Before You Start These Dua
- Before making any dua, ensure you are in a state of Tawbah.
- You should pray to stop a divorce for Allah and family unity.
- Your prayer should come from the heart, with genuine desire for reconciliation and the betterment of your marriage.
- Maintain patience (sabr) and trust in Allah’s plan, even if the outcome is not what you initially hoped for.
- One of the most auspicious times for making dua is during the last third of the night. Wake up before dawn (Tahajjud) and pour out your heart to Allah during this special time.
Dua To Save Marriage From Divorce(Talaq)
Often husbands in their rash behavior or egoistic attitude give divorce to their wives in one go. They don’t realize that it will make their relationship fall apart immediately.
Insha Allah, talaq na hone ki dua will end your divorce if you can save your relationship and offer your partner another chance. This dua will divert the very mind of your husband and he will not think of giving you divorce anymore.
Divorce is not essential if you can save your relationship, because Allah Talah dislikes it. If you can save your relationship and give your partner another chance, talaq na hone ki dua will end your divorce.
If you want to give your cheating spouse another chance, dua to stop divorce In Islam is preferable. It will help you in stopping the divorce from taking place.
How To Prevent Divorce
The dua to prevent divorce will save your marriage and make your husband listen to you and love you. He will understand and not be cruel or harsh to you. The dua to stop divorce will never let any wrong happen to you.
You can engage in the following practices to seek Allah’s help in preventing divorce:
- Salah and extra supplications, especially in the last third of the night (Tahajjud), seek Allah’s guidance.
- Recite Surah Al-Baqarah (Quran 2) to protect family relationships and gives blessings.
- Repent for any mistakes and sins you may have committed within the marriage, and ask for Allah’s forgiveness (istighfar).
- Couples should pray to Allah for guidance and support overcoming marriage issues.
- Seek support from your family and the community, as they can offer guidance and emotional support during difficult times.
Talaq Na Hone Ki Dua
- Make fresh ablution and sit on the prayer mat.
- Recite “Ya Allaho Ya Rehmano Ya Raheemo” 1100 times.
- Recite Durood Shareef 5 times at the beginning and 5 times in the end.
- Seek forgiveness for your sins from the Almighty and ask Him to make your life better with your partner. Also, beg to stop all divorce proceedings and to divert the mind of your spouse.
- Insha Allah, your marriage issues will be resolved in 21 days.
Other Articles that May Be Useful –