Allah talah has forbidden any Momin to be angry from another Momin for more than 3 days unless that person is completely your enemy. And, whoever takes the first step is surely greater in front of the Almighty. So, why not reconcile with the ones you haven’t spoken to in a while. The Islamic dua for reconciliation with husband and wife is the best remedy to melt hard hearts and bring two people close to each other. It is known to reunite two people even after a long time.
Wazifa For Reconciliation between Husband and Wife in Islam
If you have done wrong to someone and now you want to revive your relationship with that person, then Islamic dua for reconciliation will prove fruitful to you.
Similarly, if you have broken your lover’s heart and now you want to bring them back in your life, then you should practice dua to reconcile with a lost love. It will rejuvenate your love life and make your ex-lover forgive you and come back to you.
Insha Allah, all the hard feelings will end and there will be love in both hearts. The dua to reconcile with a lost love can heal the worst relationships and bring them to a stable point.
Prayer For Reconciliation Between Spouses
Like other relationships, the relationship between husband and wife may also experience problems and separation. If you and your husband are separate but not divorced and you want to reconcile with him, then you should make dua to reconcile husband and wife.
The dua will bring both the partners together and revive your relationship. You can consult our molvi sb. and get dua to reconcile husband and wife. He will guide you through the step-by-step procedure for the same. Never lose hope in the grace of Allah talah.
No matter how worst the situation is, Islamic dua for reconciliation with husband and wife will definitely ease things up for you. So, practice dua to reconcile with someone with purity in your heart and surely you will get positive results.
Dua For Reconciliation With Husband
If you are separated from your husband, we have a dua that will help you reconcile with him. The dua for renconciliation with husband will help you bring him back to home. Follow this process to perform dua to reconcile between husband and wife:
- First, take a bath start with fresh wuzu.
- Now sit on a clean mate and now recite the name of Almighty Allah Allah-As-Samad 99 times
- Then, recite the Durood e Ibrahim 100 times and recite the below-given dua -:
Allah Humma Allif Baina Kulu Bina Wa Aslih Zata Bainina Wah Dina Subulas Salami Wa Najjina Minaz Zulumati Ilan Noor
- Then, recite Darood E Ibrahim once again 100 times.
- Perform this wazifa for 25 days and InshaAllah you will see your husband coming closer to you.
Recite the dua for renconciliation with husband 51 times at any point of the day and think of that person. Then make dua for marriage reconciliation to Allah Talah to make things better between you and that person. Insha Allah, soon everything will be back to normal.
The dua for marriage reconciliation has been taken from Hadith and is very powerful in reconciling broken hearts and bonds. It will help in bringing two souls close to one another.
Dua For Reconciliation Between Hearts
No matter it is your lover or friend, relative, or someone at your workplace, you can recite dua to reconcile with someone for anyone.
Yes, if you wish to make your relationship better with someone or like it was in the past, then dua to reconcile with someone will definitely suffice your purpose well.
It will melt the heart of that person and make him/her miss you and think of you. Eventually, both of you will come together and talk things out and resolve all the past issues.
Dua To Reconcile Between Two Hearts
“La Khaira Fi Kaseerim Min Tajwa Hum Illa Man Amara BI Sadakatin Aw Ma’roofin Aw Islahin Bainan Naasi Wa Man Yaf Al Zalika Ib Taga Aa Mar Zaati Allahi Fa Saufa Nu’tihi Ajran Azeema”
- Recite this Dua For Reconciliation Between Husband and Wife after the namaz of Asr 51 times and think of the person with whom you want to reconcile.
- Make dua to Allah Talah to melt his/her heart and make them come in your favor.
- Insha Allah, soon you will see that person coming your way and everything will get fine between you two.
Recite this dua to unite hearts for 21 days and if you don’t see any changes in that person, then come to us.
Few Guidelines For Maintaining The Peace In Marriage
In Islamic teaching, certain rules are described that, when followed, will result in a calm and secure environment within the household. These guidelines include the following:
- Finding a nice partner in marriage.
- Creating a space in the home where one can reflect on Allah and pray.
- Putting Allah’s rules into practice in one’s own home.
- Sharing knowledge of the Islamic religion and culture with the members of the home.
- Continuously reciting the Surah al-Baqarah inside the house is an effective strategy to drive the Shaytaan away from the dwelling.
- Maintaining the privacy of the family.