Beautiful Dua For Parents
Aslam Alaikum dear Muslim brothers and sisters. Today’s article brings you a beautiful Dua For Parents Health and Long Life. You can read the Dua for your parents to have a life full of health and happiness.
No person can replace our parents in our life. They are the most important part of our life. Our mother and father are the ones who give us life and are our first teachers in every aspect. They are the ones who teach us how to live, and we can never repay them for what they do for us.
We can do only a few things for our parents to make them happy. Reading the beautiful dua for parents is one such thing. People who wish their parents to have a healthy life can read the duas for their health and long life. It is an Islamic prayer read by those who want to for their parents’ happiness.
Some instructions must be followed before reading the dua for parents health and long life. These instructions are:
- Anyone who is performing this dua for parents should perform wudu.
- No woman should perform this dua during her periods.
- Before beginning the beautiful dua for parents, you must take a sip of water of Zamzam.
- Always perform a dua while facing the Kibla and have faith in Allah.
Always remember these guidelines while performing any dua for your mother and father’s health.
Dua For Parents Health And Long Life
The complete process to perform the dua for parents good health from Quran is:
- After completing any salah, begin chanting “Salallahu Alayhi Wassalam” 100 times.
- Recite this dua for your parent: “Rabbi Awzi Ani An Ashkuraa Niaama Takaa Allatee Anna Mta Aaalayya Waal Awaali Dayya Wan Amala Salihaan Tarddahu Waa Slih Li Fi Thuriyatee Innii Tubttuilayka Waa-Innee Miina Almu Usli Meen”.
- While reciting this dua, make sure you think of your parents. Recite this dua 101 times with a sincere heart and have faith in the powers of the Almighty.
Beautiful dua for parents is an easy and effective prayer. You can recite it any time to keep your parents blessed. You can recite the dua for parents’ happiness as many times as you want. However, if they are ill and you wish to read it to bring them back to health, perform it for 15 days regularly.
If you need more guidance about Dua For mother’s Health And Long Life, consult our Islamic scholar.
Dua For Parents Happiness
Apart from wishing for long life and health of parents, children should also wish for their happiness. This can be done by simply reading the dua for parents happiness. It is a special prayer from Quran that helps people in bringing joy not only to our parents but also to our beloved family members.
To perform the dua for parents’ happiness, follow this process carefully:
- Always perform the manzil dua every morning.
- Right after completing the namaz, recite this dua: “Adhhib Al-Ba’s Rabb An-Naas, Wa’shfi Anta Al-Shaafi, Laa Shifaa’a Illa Shifaa’uka Shifaa’an Laa Yughaadir Saqaman.”
- You can recite it as many times as you want but make sure you do it at least 101 times.
- After reciting the dua for parents’ happiness, blow over a glass of water.
- Make your parents drink this water as soon as you can.
Remember that this dua gets accepted only when you have good intentions and a sincere heart. You can also perform this dua after completing any other obligatory namaz.
You can consult our Maulvi Ji directly if you face any difficulty reading this dua. He will immediately help you get the best results from the dua for your mother and father, especially if they are having a hard time.