Evil eye will make your baby sick. The baby will get irritated a lot and will start crying. Sometimes the evil eye is so bad that the baby may have a high fever. If your baby is suffering from a high fever and you don’t know how to cure them, come to us. We will give you dua for Nazar on the baby. Insha Allah, your child will start recovering the moment he/she wears the taweez.
Dua For Nazar On Baby
Our Prophet Muhammad Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam (PBUH) has recommended the use of taweez for the protection of the baby from the evil eyes. The taweez will protect the baby from any Nazar bad and all types of harm. If the baby has already been affected by the evil eye, then the dua for removing nazar will clear out all the effects of the evil eye and the child will recover.
Evil on the baby is quite common and nazar ki dua for baby is the solution to this common problem. When someone looks at a baby with envy or praiseworthy intention and says something good but doesn’t include the mighty name of Allah with it, then Satan performs his act and harms the baby. The symptoms of evil eyes or Buri Nazar happen unintentionally out of love. So, it doesn’t mean that the person had any intention of harming your baby.
Nazar E Bad Ki Dua For child
Here’s a Step-by-Step procedure for reciting a dua to protect your child from the evil eye (nazar e bad ki Dua):
- Perform wuzu (ablution) with sincerity and cleanliness.
- Find a quiet and peaceful place where you can concentrate without distractions.
- Face the direction of the Qibla (the Kaaba in Mecca).
- Raise your hands in supplication, a gesture known as “raising hands for dua.”
- Begin by saying “Bismillah” (In the name of Allah).
- Then recite the following dua:
Bismillahi arqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dhika, Min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin hasidin, Allahu yashfeek, bismillahi arqeek.
- You can repeat this dua several times, as it is a means of seeking protection from all forms of harm.
Dua For Removing Nazar
This is the reason why Allah Subhana Wa’ Tala says to us:
Masha Allah, La Haula Wala Kuwwata Illa Billah, Subhan Allah, or Chasmi Bad Dur.
They are Islamic holy words that protect against the evil eye. But in our daily lives, people forget to use them which lead to evil eye on our child. If your baby is constantly crying and you have no idea what is wrong them, contact us.
Our molvi Saab will recite the dua for removing Nazar and blow on the child. Insha Allah, your baby will heal. Dua to protect from the evil eye is the best solution to instantly wipe out the effect of the evil eye. If you cannot come to us, then speak to our molvi Ji on phone about this dua and blow on your child.
Related Post: Nazar Se Bachne Ki Dua in Islam
Dua For Nazar E Bad (Nazar E Bad Ki Dua For Child)
Do you worry about your child falling prey to evil eyes? If yes, then just recite this dua for nazar e bad 13 times and blow it on him/ her. Insha Allah, no evil eye will ever have the power to cast an effect on the baby
“A’uudoo Bikali Maathil Lahit Tammaati Min Kulli Shaitaanin Wa Hammatin Wa Min Kulli Ainin Laammatin”
If your child is under the effect of bad eye, then perform nazar ki dua for baby and blow. Have faith in dua to protect from the evil eye and get the taweez to protect from evil eye on baby. Insha Allah, everything will be fine in a few days and it protects your baby in the future also.
Symptoms Of Nazar In Babies In Islam
In Islam, “Nazar” refers to the belief in the evil eye, where someone’s envy or admiration can inadvertently harm a person, especially children. Symptoms of Nazar in babies may include:
- Sudden Illness or Discomfort: If a baby becomes suddenly ill or experiences unexplained discomfort or fussiness, it is often attributed to Nazar.
- Excessive Crying: Persistent crying and restlessness are signs of the evil eye.
- Change in Behavior: A baby’s behavior might change abruptly, becoming irritable or unusually quiet.
- Loss of Appetite: A sudden loss of appetite or feeding difficulties can be a symptom of nazar on your baby.
- Unusual Physical Symptoms: Unexplained rashes, vomiting, or diarrhea may be perceived as effects of the evil eye.
To protect their babies against Nazar, Muslims often recite supplications, such as Ayat-ul-Kursi, and engage in acts of prayer and charity for protection and recovery.
Nazar Ki Dua For Baby
In Islam, pеoplе oftеn pray that thе еvil еyе (nazar) will protеct thеir lovеd onеs, еvеn babiеs. Thеrе isn’t a spеcific “nazar ki dua” (dua for protеction from thе еvil еyе) in thе Quran, but thе Prophеt Muhammad (pеacе bе upon him) told pеoplе to pray to Allah to protеct thеm from harm. For safеty, hеrе is a basic dua:
Nazar Ki Dua For Baby
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ أَرْقِيكَ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ يُؤْذِيكَ، مِنْ شَرِّ كُلِّ نَفْسٍ أَوْ عَيْنٍ حَاسِدَةٍ اللَّهُ يَشْفِيكَ
Translation: “In thе namе of Allah, I pеrform ruqyah (spiritual hеaling) upon you, sееking protеction from all that harms you, from thе еvil of еvеry soul or еnvious еyе. May Allah hеal you. “
Say this prayеr with sеriousnеss, and thеn gеntly blow ovеr thе baby. For protеction from еvil forcеs, such as thе еvil еyе, it is also suggеstеd to takе rеfugе in thе last two chaptеrs of thе Quran, Surah Al-Falaq (Chaptеr 113) and Surah An-Naas (Chaptеr 114).
How To Take Nazar Off Baby Islam
In Islam, there are several practices and supplications that are believed to provide protection from the evil eye (nazar) for babies or individuals.
- Recite Surah Al-Falaq and Surah An-Naas:
- Regularly recite Surah Al-Falaq (Chapter 113) and Surah An-Naas (Chapter 114) for protection.
- Seek Refuge in Allah:
- Teach your child to say “A’uzu billahi min ash-shaytan ir-rajim” and “Bismillah” before activities.
- Supplications for Protection:
- Say duas asking Allah to protect your baby from harm or the evil eye.
- Use Black Seed Oil or Olive Oil:
- Apply a small amount of black seed oil or olive oil with the intention of seeking Allah’s protection.
- Dua for Protection from Evil Eye:
- Recite the dua: “A’udhu bi kalimatillah tammati min kulli shaytanin wa hammatin, wa min kulli ‘aynin lammah.”
- Regular Quran Recitation:
- Make a habit of regularly reciting Quranic verses, especially Surah Al-Baqarah, in your home for blessings and protection.
Remember, faith and sincerity in these practices are crucial, and the ultimate protection comes from Allah.
Surah For Nazar On Baby
Nazar, or the evil eye, is a belief in Islam that negative energy or envy can harm a person, especially babies. Surah Al-Falaq (Chapter 113) is commonly recited for general protection of babies from Nazar or evil eye. It is essential to recite this Surah, along with other protective duas, to seek Allah’s safeguarding for the well-being of the baby.
Surah Al-Falaq (Chapter 113): بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ قُلْ اَعُوْذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِۙ(1) مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَۙ(2) وَمِنْ شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ اِذَا وَقَبَۙ(3) وَمِنْ شَرِّ النَّفَّاثٰتِ فِي الْعُقَدِۙ(4) وَمِنْ شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ اِذَا حَسَدَ(5)
Transliteration: Bismillahi rahmani rahim Qul a’uzu birabbi al-falaq Min sharri ma khalaq Wa min sharri ghāsiqin izā waqaba Wa min sharri naffāthāti fil ‘uqad Wa min sharri hasidin izā hasad
- In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
- Say, “I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak
- From the evil of that which He created
- And from the evil of darkness when it settles
- And from the evil of the blowers in knots
- And from the evil of an envier when he envies.”
Recite this Surah and make dua for the well-being and protection of your baby.
Amliyat Dua is an online website that provides Islamic amliyat and dua prayers for different problems in life. It provides the solution for marriage issues by providing wazifa, dua, amal, and Tarika. If you are facing any issues in your life and want to overcome it with the help of astrology. You are in the right place. Contact or meet our Molvi Ji who is an expert in providing solutions to such issues.